1. Authors address the article prepared according to the journal requirements in electronic form to the journal staff via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org checking for compliance with formal criteria and remit of the journal.
2. The executive editor, within 7 days, informs the authors about arrival of the article vie e-mail, checks the article for compliance with formal criteria, including checking the text originality via the “Antiplagiat’ system. If necessary, he/she maintains correspondence with the authors on implementing corrections. After implementing corrections, the editor sends the article to the Senior (scientific) Editor and to the editorial board.
3. The articles are considered by the editorial board within 1 month of receipt. First, articles are verified for compliance with the profile, concept and remit of the journal.
4. The articles that meet the formal requirements and are compliant with the remit are forwarded to reviewers. The names of reviewers are not made public. The editorial staff informs the authors about results of the reviewing once available. Information about the publication plan is given to the authors after consideration of the articles that have gone through reviewing, at a scheduled meeting of the editorial board. A decision on the publication following the results of reviewing is made within 3 months from the date of registration of the manuscript as received by the publishing office.
5. The authors of the articles that have received a positive review by experts and have been accepted for publication, sign a licensing agreement with the editorial board of the journal on the right to use their scientific work in the journal. Download the sample license agreement.
Created / Updated: 20 September 2021 / 20 September 2021